Match Restaurant & Lounge Announces White Wine Pairing Dinner
Match Restaurant and Lounge and Page Springs Cellars are joining forces to debut a White Wine Pairing Dinner on Friday, June 21. From 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m., guests can enjoy a five-course meal featuring a complementary white wine from Page Springs with every dish, including a welcome glass of 2018 Vino de la Familia Blanca. Page Springs ’winemaker will be in attendance to guide guests through their white wine journey, and Match’s Chef Orlando Parker has crafted the following menu to complement each sip:
- Lemongrass Curry Soup paired with 2018 Gewurztraminer
- Peach and Goat Cheese Salad served with 2018 Malvasia Bianca
- Roasted Garlic Butter Mussels complemented by 2018 Picpoul Blanc
- Stuffed Lobster Tails paired with La Serrana
- Ginger Snap Cheesecake complemented by 2018 Colorado Golden Delicious Apple
Cost is $65 per person, plus tax and gratuity. For more information or reservations, call 602-875-8080.